Whether you’re saving for your child’s education, planning a vacation, building a nest-egg or managing your finances during retirement, we can help you create an investment portfolio that fits your needs.
- Segregated fund policies - Registered Retirement Savings Plans, Tax Free Savings Accounts, Guaranteed Investment Certificates, Registered Education Savings Plan and Registered Disability Savings Plan
- Payout annuities, registered retirement income funds (RRIFs) and life income funds (LIFs)
- Guaranteed interest options (GIOs)
- GIC’s, RESP’s, RDSP’s & non-registered investment accounts
- Through our mutual fund dealer, Quadrus Investment Services Ltd., we have access to thousands of mutual funds, including the Quadrus Group of Funds - an exclusive mutual fund family that offers clients a muti-managed, muti-style approach by some of the world's leading investment managers.
- Access to the majority of all mutual funds investment solutions such as Fidelity, TD, RBC, Dynamic, Quadrus, IA Clarington, & CI
- Make your investment decision wisely. Important information about mutual funds is found in the funds' Fund Fact document. You can obtain a copy of this from your investment representative. Please read this carefully before investing. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Unit values and investment returns will fluctuate
Along with helping you build and manage your investments, we can help you choose insurance products to help minimize financial risk to you and your family.
Individual Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance protection can make a huge difference in your life, and the lives of those close to you. A financial security plan that includes life insurance can help ensure you leave your estate financially secure, and avoid debts and an inadequate income for your family.
Accidents and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life. Disability insurance coverage is designed to help protect your most valuable asset – your ability to earn an income, which can be jeopardized if tragedy strikes.
Critical Illness Insurance
A critical illness or condition, such as heart attack, cancer or stroke, can turn your life upside down. It can affect you physically, emotionally and financially. Insurance can help protect both you and those close to you from the financial effects of a critical illness.
Health And Dental Insurance
Provincial governments continue to cut back their levels of healthcare coverage, leaving you to pay for expenses such as prescription drugs, eye exams and paramedical services. We can help you build a plan that supplements your provincial government plan.